Monday, May 14, 2012

3 Foot Enterprise TOS Update

Everybody quick get out your drool blankets... 
The following is an update from the 1701 club. This is showing the parts as they will look (at least that's what it seems to me.) 







 And the assembly of the test model. Again, drool drool...







 Ever get the feeling that you will need some VERY small brushes???
 What I wouldn't give to get my hands on just one of these test models....
 Color schemes are very important.
 I believe this is gonna be one of the things that I will have to decide if I want to do or not...
 Smaller dish, larger dish, decisions decisions decisions....
 Yes it will be lightable and here is the proof.


I cant wait, I cant wait! October can't come fast enough!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Forget 'drool blanket', more like sitting in the tub...loL. This is going to be another GREAT ONE from Polar Lights! _pL

    ReplyDelete