Wednesday, March 14, 2012

TITANIC FINISHED!!!

At long last, I have completed the Titanic.
It was a painful journey, but the effort was well worth it in the end.


So, Ok maybe somebody else could have done better, but for a guy who has a tremmor I think I did a fantastic job of it.






























Smoke is made from some batting painted black. I got the idea from somebody else I admit, but a heck of an idea!!

Pain in the *ss was the fact that a couple of decals got ruined when they came in contact with my thinner solution. I swear, when am I gonna learn not to keep those things so close together? (In other words, where is my brain?)

The fun was in the doing but even I would admit more could have been done to do it right from the start, like buying the PE (Photo Etched) parts.

All in all a very worthwhile kit and a fun project. I hope you liked it, (If you are reading this) and if you plan on your own, know that my mistakes may help you to not repeat them. lol



NEXT UP: THE HMS VICTORY!!!!










2 comments: