Friday, October 19, 2012

Polar Lights 1/350 TOS Update


Well, there seems to be another small delay, but they are nearly there.





 Just looking at the build shots makes me WANT ONE!! ME WANT ONE BAD!!!!!


 The photo etched parts look good.

 The box art is amazing and true to their word there is a color chart on the bottom.
 For those wanting to light this kit, they made a lighting kit for it, but you can make your own as I might do.
 Of course, this part of it won't come with the standard kit, but I will get one as a member of the 1701 club. Don't know if I will use it though, might sell it on ebay.
 Finally, some shots of saucer coloring. Looks nice doesn't it?




1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful (and big) kit of the big E. Polar Lights have done her justice. Got one myself as soon as I could. Basecoats are on but had to box her until more room is available. Hopefully I will take her out soon.

    pL

    ReplyDelete